Sunday, May 29

Garnier Sakura White feedback

Hi! Hallo! Assalamulaikum.

Yeaahh Alhamdulillah we still breathing. Yes today I want to give feedback about my daily routine that give me satisfaction overload to my face which is Garnier Sakura White. Most of my friends approach me to use local product but I deny. Firstly, I am as student obviously don't have time to make up and everything must be simple and look great. I recommend you my readers to use product Garnier Sakura White that make our face look pinkish. Gosh! Its true meh. With the scent of Sakura you will satisfied!! Haha sorry. Excited. For the first try, my skin very stinging, sensitive la because first try is hard to accept but after 2-3 days my skin can accept and I continue till now. It changing me a lot my girls.

Here i will review Garnier Sakura White. The picture above show that i used on my daily routine. Thank you Garnier! Below i will explain you step by step how i use my Garnier Sakura White. In shaa Allah this entry may help you girls. 

First : I use Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam for every morning and night. The foam scent was awesome! Sakura scent so incredible. Cost RM11.90
Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam

Second : Apply Pinkish Radiance Ultimate Serum that's mot moisturizer, not toner, and no to be skipped. Serum make my skin look fresh and glowy!. I love the Serum, the serum is reasonable for me compare than local product serum cost like RM60. With Garnier Sakura White will cost RM40. For beginner want to try i recommend my girls use this serum.

Pinkish Radiance Ultimate Serum



Above is the texture of Serum Garnier. You can see huh? haha You can see the sparkling in the texture. Oh gosh it so nice. I love it. Please girls if you want to try , buy this serum and you know how precious your skin! hahaha. 

Third : I apply Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream SPF21/PA+++. I apply after serum because the serum make my skin look glowy then I apply moisturizer cream for protect my skin. This texture also pink and aromatic. The cost is around RM28. I tak ingat haha Sorry. It's very useful because it simple and make skin look glowy.


Fourth : I use Pinkish Radiance Whitening Cream. This cream I apply when I have time to manage to apply haha. Sometimes I apply sometimes don't because I want my skin look fresh so I dabbing a bit. First I try to complete my set, this item is the hardest product i searched. Last sekali I tjumpa dkt 7eleven Hahaha. Cost around below RM10.


Lastly : Night restore which is Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radieance Sleeping Essence that build my skin at night. I in love with these night cream. You must try. My tips is we must apply night cream from any brand and MUST apply. In the morning you can see the result. Oh gosh. So in love with aromatic Sakura. Price around RM30.

I hope all the post can help you my girls. Less make up, more skincare! Love you girls. Thanks Garnier made my looks become pinkish! Later I will upload a video full set of Garnier Sakura. All can get in Watson http://www.watsons.com.my/search?q=garnier%20sakura:igcBestSeller&page=0&resultsForPage=30&text=garnier%20sakura&sort= 
Enjoy my girls!